Expressing our gratitude
The greatest benefit of being a donor to St. Boniface Hospital Foundation is the knowledge that your gift is being used effectively and responsibly to support patient care initiatives and groundbreaking medical research.
We also take great pride in our commitment to recognizing the generosity of our donors. Some of the ways we recognize our donors are:
- Inviting them to special events
- Listing them in the Foundation’s Annual Report
Having your name permanently placed on one of the following donor walls:
- Our Leadership Giving Wall, located on the main floor of the Hospital, recognizes donors whose cumulative giving has reached or exceeded $10,000. The Leadership Giving Wall is updated on an annual basis.
- Our Tribute Wall, located in the Everett Atrium, is a unique and meaningful way for individuals, families, or organizations to honour or pay tribute to a loved one. Tribute gifts totaling $2,000 or more can be recognized by placing the loved one’s name on the etched glass panels located in the Everett Atrium. The Tribute Wall is updated on an annual basis.
- Our ‘A Life Remembered’ Palliative Care Wall is located on the eighth floor at St. Boniface Hospital. In addition to these individuals’ names being listed on the Tribute Wall, it is a unique and meaningful way for families to honour or pay tribute to a loved one. Tribute gifts totaling $2,000 or more can be recognized by placing the person’s name on the etched glass panels located in the Palliative Care unit.
At all times, we respect the donor’s right to remain anonymous if they so choose.
For more information on donor benefits and donor recognition opportunities, contact Brigitte Kemp-Chaput at (204) 237-2857 or email@example.com.
Honouring Years of Support
Through our pin program, St. Boniface Hospital Foundation recognizes our loyal donors who have made an outstanding impact on research and patient care by giving consecutively for 10, 15, 20, and 25 years or more.
Pin Recipient Criteria
Thank you to our current and newest pin recipients. We hope you will wear your pins with pride, knowing that your contributions are greatly appreciated and making a difference in the lives of all who depend on St. Boniface Hospital.
For more information about the pin program, please contact:
Manager, Donor Relations and Events
Leaving Your Legacy at St. Boniface Hospital
When you leave a gift in your will to St. Boniface Hospital, you become part of a family of dedicated supporters who envision a future of health, hope and healing for generations to come. Many donors consider it one of the simplest, most rewarding ways to create a memorable legacy that will have a lasting impact on our society.
Consider the opportunity to:
- Say thank you: If you are grateful for the care you or a loved one received at St. Boniface Hospital, there is no better way to say thank you. Leaving a gift in your will helps us continue to care compassionately for others for years to come.
- Expand the vision: Our healthcare leaders are continually planning for a future of better care with new technologies, treatments, and training. By leaving a gift in your will, you ensure their vision becomes reality.
- Lend a helping hand: When we become ill or need assistance, the kindness of others can be a great comfort. Leaving a gift in your will gives the next generation compassion and care to heal when they need it most.
Donors who leave a gift in their will to St. Boniface Hospital become members of the Legacy of Hope Society. We extend our heartfelt appreciation to all Legacy of Hope Society members who are receiving their official pins this year.